***Registration for the Spring 2023 season is closed***
- Season practices begin the week of January 30, 2023.
- Practice days are anytime between Monday-Friday 4pm-7pm. Practice dates and times are determined by the team Manager and field availability.
See below for your teams schedule:
Tball - Thursday 5-6pm, Field 1
8u - Mon and Wed 5-7pm on Field 1
10u - Tues (Field 1) and Wed (Field 2), 5-7pm each day
12u - Mon and Tues 5-7pm, Field 2
***Times and locations are subject to change. Please check with your coaching staff for the most up-to-date information***
- Our home field is Hourglass Park and Fields utilizing fields 1-5.
- Opening day is February 25. Season will end on May 6.
- All divisions will play primarily on Saturday with possible weekday games for 8U-14U.
- Click here for the current game schedule.
| Birth year|| 2008-2009|| 2010-2011|| 2012-2013|| 2014-2015|| 2016-2018|
| Division||14U||12U|| 10U|| 8U|| T-ball|
Each child should have a pair of cleats, glove, and helmet with a face-mask. Additionally, fielder's face masks are required for all players in 8U. We highly recommend facemasks for divisions 10U-14U for added field protection.
Please visit our Gear Info page for more details.
MMGS will make reasonable accommodations, modifications or adjustments to enable players with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate. During post season and tournament play, accommodations may be limited and players will be selected based on ability and coachability.
MMGS is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a youth sports experience. Programs and equipment are mostly paid for from the money made in our league Snack Bar as well as through generous tax-deductible donations. We ask that all families please fulfill the snack bar commitment so that MMGS may continue to provide your player with future softball experiences.
If you'd like more information about our program, or have any other questions, please email us at [email protected] or click here to join our mailing list.